Thursday, January 17, 2013

Project wrap up

My favorite part of the project was creating the power point. My least favorite part of the project was researching. I learned that there is a Disneyland in Hong Kong. It was difficult to research the history of Hong Kong. I think some of the strong points in my presentation were two of the attractions and the geographic location. Some of my weak points were looking at the audience and the history slide. Some suggestions for future research projects would be to give the rubric earlier.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked your power point. I enjoyed seeing the chinese mickey mouse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed learning about Hong Kong, and you found a lot of interesting information. You also presented it well; the text was easy to see, and I could hear you clearly during your presentation. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you presented Hong Kong! And all your pictures and tour stops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your powerpoint and I also learned that Hong Kong has its own Disneyland! You were clear and right to the point!

    ReplyDelete